on Data Analysis and Decision Making
September 19-22, 2013, Mariánské Lázně
About the Seminar
Czech-Japan Seminars on Data Analysis and Decision Making under Uncertainty originated by the two meetings that were held in Ishikawa and Čeladná in 1999. These meetings were financially supported by an international collaborative research project between the Czech Republic and Japan. The initial meetings were quite successful both in producing new results in the area of data analysis and decision making under uncertainty and in putting together an international group of researchers ready for mutual research cooperation. This group keeps the seminars alive since then by organizing them in an alternating manner in the Czech Republic and Japan every year.
In 2013, the seminar is organized by Institute of Information Theory and Automation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic and Faculty of Management, University of Economics, Prague. The seminar will be held in Mariánské Lázně - beautiful spa town situated in Western Bohemia.
We invite submission of papers on (but not limited to) information science, operations research, management science, stochastic analysis, fuzzy analysis, mathematical programming, discrete optimization, constraint programming, planning, and related fields.
Proceedings available online now!
The e-version of the seminar proceedings can be downloaded here. The printed version of the proceedings will be distributed at the conference.
Dates and deadlines
June 1st, 2013- submission of extended abstracts (up to two pages) upload June 14th, 2013- notification of acceptance June 30th, 2013- conference fee discount, if paid before August 25th, 2013- camera-ready copy of accepted papers (upload)
- September 19th, 2013 - looking to meeting you in Mariánské Lázně
Steering Committee Chairs
- Hiroaki Ishii, Kwansei Gakuin University, Emeritus Professor of Osaka University
- Milan Vlach, Charles University in Prague
- Radim Jiroušek, University of Economics, Fakulty of Management, Jindřichův Hradec
- Roman Barták, Charles University in Prague
- Ondřej Čepek, Charles University in Prague
- Milan Daniel, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague
- Martin Gavalec, University of Hradec Králové
- Takeshi Itoh, Tohoku University
- Masahiro Inuiguchi, (Co-Chair) Osaka University
- Vilém Novák, University of Ostrava
- Jaroslav Ramík, (Co-Chair) Salesian University
- Shogo Shiode, Kobe Gakuin University
- Shao Chin Sung, Aoyama Gakuin University
- Tetsuzo Tanino, Osaka University
- Junzo Watada, Waseda University
- Vladislav Bína, (Chair)
- Václav Kratochvíl
- Iva Krejčová
- Lucie Váchová
- Jiřina Vejnarová
- Faculty of Management, University of Economics, Jindřichův Hradec
- Centre of Excellence IT4Innovations, division of the University of Ostrava, Institute for Research and Applications of Fuzzy Modeling.
- Insitute of Information Theory and Automation, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic
- Czech Society for Cybernetics and Informatics